Today, I am enjoying the magic of ordinary days. It is a beautiful day. :) This is what I see across the street from me...
A beautiful Jacaranda. I love me a purple tree. It looks more vibrant in real life. :) Plus I'm using my cell camera. :/
The first thing I did this morning was piant my girls piggy's. She wanted Navy Blue.
Can you say 7 going on 17. Ha!
Next we had a sad occurance last night.
Lost another fish. This is Copper. He is in a bag becuz we knew Sierra would want to see him this morning. Now he is awaiting a proper burial. Goodbye Copper. You made it to the 2 year mark, almost exactly. You were the one who started the whole fish frenzy, and you weigh well over a pound. You are the biggest goldfish I have ever seen. You will be missed. :(
Otherwise my day will look like me being a happy homemaker. :) With both the kids home all day my house is tore up from the floor up, it is is need of some TLC. :)
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all are having a great week.
5 comments:
What a beautiful view you have there! And, sadly we have never been able to keep fish alive in our house. I'm super impressed with ya'lls 2 years! That's got to be some kind of record ;)
LOL! I am cracking up that your 7 year old daughter wanted navy nail polish! I did that not too long ago and I'm 30...my mom asked if I was going "goth"! Joking of course ;) Becky Branch http://www.terenceandbecky.com
Thank You for your comment. Yes, I took most of the concert pictures. My brother-inlaw took some too. Thanks for stopping by.
Beautiful picture! love that blueish tree...so pretty.
Diggin the navy blue "piggies"!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. You have such a sweet family. I love that your little girl chose navy nail polish. My girls love to have their toes painted, and always choose blue, purple or green if they can! Ha! Your blog is so cute and I love the font!
Post a Comment