
Snow, Snow, Snow... it won't be long before we're in the snow.
For the past few days it has been raining here, and with that has come the snow in the mountains around us.
Since it doesn't happen often we always try to get up there and enjoy it. It takes us about 40 minutes to get up there, we play for a couple hours, eat lunch, and head home. It is a good day. And we are always happy just to spend time together as a family. I hope it will always be like that. It is always nice when others can join us, but we don't need the other people to really have fun. Roy and I have always been that way too... when it was just the 2 of us, we were happy just to be with each other.
We have taken Sierra up there since she was a baby and she loves it. She pretty much just throws herself, face first, right into the snow as quick as she can get outta the car. She is hilarious.
River on the other hand is not sure of the snow. Today he did better than last year, and what I think helped was sunglasses. Ha! They were some we had for Sierra when she was a baby. Last year he was like a baby opossum when we took him. He would not let go of Roy or I for A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G!! We figured it was too bright for him. Today... he actually stood in the snow, and attempted to throw some of it. We were so proud.
I think one of the best parts though, was having
a snowball fight with my girl. Her aim is getting
better. Haha!!!
Thanking God for an Amazing Day!
1 comment:
How pretty! I wish it snowed anywhere remotely near us.
Post a Comment